|Home Business, home-based business, HBB, small business, business owner's home office, home businesses, family business, Work-at Home, dream of owning a business, working from home, part-time, sole proprietorship, partnership, and corporation, home-based, home business, Self-Employed, Home Business Network|
|A home business
(or "home-based business" or "HBB") is a small
business that operates from the business owner's home office. In
addition to location, home businesses are usually defined by:
Examples of home based business
Some examples of companies started as home-based business are: Microsoft, Disney, Apple, Xerox. Some home based business utilize the internet. Examples of these include internet site building, search engine optimization and tailor made travel services.
TWENTY-ONE ENVELOPE TRICKS!
When your envelopes aren't opened, you can't make money! Before you can get an order, the recipient of your mailing package must first open the envelope. Unfortunately, many recipients of direct mail simply discard the material without opening the envelope.
Because of the high costs of printing, envelopes, and postage, your mailing package represents a sizable investment. You simply can't afford to make this investment, and then have your sales material discarded in unopened envelopes.
With the following methods, you will have a substantial reduction in the number of unopened envelopes and a pleasantly profitable increase in sales.
1. If you envelope looks like junk mail, it will be treated like junk mail (in other words, thrown in the trash without being opened). The solution is simple - don't mail your material in envelopes that look like junk mail.
2. Avoid using mailing labels, because they make your envelopes look like junk mail.
3. Type the addresses on your envelopes.
4. Neatly write or print the addresses on your envelopes.
5. If you don't have time to use method three or four, then pay someone to address the envelopes for you. Pay them for each envelope they address; do not pay them by the hour.
6. If you must use labels, then use colored labels.
7. If colored labels are too expensive, you can color white labels with a marking pen. Fluorescent marking pens are especially good for this purpose. You can find these in office supply stores, discount variety stores, discount pharmacies, etc.
8. Use colored envelopes. ( * The Post Office will not appreciate your colored labels and envelopes. These items create problems for their optical scanning equipment.)
9. Use first class postage and print FIRST CLASS in several places on the envelope. An inexpensive rubber stamp, with red ink, makes an "official" looking impression.
10. Do not rubber stamp the return address on your envelopes. This looks extremely unprofessional.
11. Avoid using labels for the return address - this also looks unprofessional.
12. Pay a print shop to print your return address on your outgoing envelopes. This isn't expensive, & it creates a more professional image.
13. Use a colored typewriter ribbon to address envelopes.
14. Use a colored pen to address envelopes. For example, I like red ink.
15. Address your envelopes on the back side.
16. Print or rubber stamp a short message on your envelopes. This is a very effective with material that is mailed to persons who inquire in response to magazine ads. For example, we advertise a Free Mailing List Dealership. When we receive inquiries about our dealership, we rubber stamp this message on all outgoing envelopes - "You requested this FREE Dealership".
17. Commemorative stamps are more attractive than standard issue stamps, and they are the same price. Use them. That's an easy way to get your envelopes opened.
18. Use marking pens to draw designs on your envelopes. even a series of straight lines, in a variety of colors, will draw attention.
19. You can buy paste-on dots, stars, smiley faces, and so forth, from an office supply store. Place these on your envelopes.
20. Instead of buying one first class stamp, buy several stamps in smaller denominations that add up to the same price. This catches attention because it looks more expensive.
21. Large mail order companies occasionally place some type of solid object inside their envelopes. For example, specialty advertising companies use inexpensive pencils, pens, plastic pocket calendars, etc. You can also use this idea. For best results, try to tie the object in to your offer.
22. Tape a penny to your sales letter. Then, in the sales letter, offer to give your prospective customer a discount - perhaps $5 or $10 - in exchange for the penny.
23. Use envelopes with windows.
24. With window envelopes, the recipient's address must be inside the envelope and placed so it shows through the window. Take advantage of this. Place the address on some type of Cash Coupon that looks like a check.
25. Use large envelopes, such as 6 1/2 by 9 1/2 inches, or even 9 by 12 inches. This is expensive, but the envelope will be opened.
26. "The more you tell, the more you sell." Use a large envelope and include plenty of sales material. This is very effective with higher price offers.
A few of these methods are a little eccentric, and a few are more expensive than normal methods, but they will all help to get your envelopes opened and increase your sales.
We promised you twenty-one methods, and we have actually given you twenty six! That's because we believe in giving our customers more than their money's worth. I recommend that you try this with your own business - you'll find that it pays big dividends.
HOME BUSINESS - INDEX
A Living Flipping Websites - This Video Series Teaches Anyone How To
Make A Good Living From Home Flipping Websites.
2) 6-Hour Work At Home Video Certification Course - Almost $150 Per Sale! Flash Sales Page! Insane Conversions! Our Video Course Has Mass Appeal Because It Teaches How To Work From Home With Fortune 500 Companies.
3) Trading From Home - Forex Robot - The Newest Hottest Forex Software On The Market Blowing The Competitors Out Of The Water With Cutting Edge Technology And Precision Trade Signals.
4) Secrets Of The Secret Course - New Law Of Attraction Home-Study Course Based On The Secret Movie And Book By Rhonda Byrne, Joe Vitale, Jack Canfield, James Ray, Michael Beckwith, Bob Doyle, Bob Proctor. Spiritual, Visualization, Self Help.
RETURN TO THE MAIN FREE ARTICLES INDEX
Recommend this site to a Friend
FREE GIFTS CLICK HERE
THAT YOUR LOOKING FOR - CHECK OUT THE CLICKBANK CATALOGUE
Over 10,000 Products to Choose From!
Computing & Internet - Money & Employment - Marketing & Ads
Fun & Entertainment - Sports & Recreation - Society & Culture
ClickBank the best way to complete a digital sale.
If you're into Niche Resale
Rights Products then check out my
which has 120 + different eBook Packages and still growing.
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS ON THIS PAGE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
Mail Order Products
Dunway Enterprises || Dunway Sitemap
WebMaster & Site Design by Ken Dunn
Dunway's Network of Joint Venture Sites
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDPrivate Label Articles about Home Businesses